Stand out from the Crowd
Festival season is upon us, so it's time to embrace individuality and stand out from the crowd...
Whether you wear it through the day, or to keep snug at night times, a onesie is the perfect festival outfit. You can Create-your-Own Onesie on our Personalised Onesie Builder.
Mix and match high quality fabrics in a range of vibrant colours and prints to create your unique design.
Totally customisable, you can add a hood, pockets, ears, tails and even personalisation to your All-in-One.
Beautifully bespoke, each Onesie is hand made to order by a team of master craftsmen, and with our Made to Measure Service, you can let us know about any specific measurements or design requirements.
We’ve put together a list of top tips to prepare you for your festival experience;
1. Stick together: Don’t wander off on your own, festivals are big and busy, so make sure you always have someone with you. It always good to have meeting points too, if your group does split up.
2. Make sure you eat and drink (not alcohol) regularly. It’s important to stay hydrated, so make sure you drink plenty of water. It’s also important that you eat 3 meals a day, whether you bring your own food and have little picnics, or eat from the food stands around the site.
3. Always look after your ticket! You need your ticket to enter the event, if you don’t have it, you’ll end up missing out.
4. Look after your tent (don’t fill it full of valuables). Not only will you be sleeping in your tent, but it’s also a good place to go to take some time out and to get away from the busy atmosphere if it gets a little overwhelming.
5. It’s important that you pack the essentials, but don’t pack too much. Remember you have to carry everything around – you don’t want to be lugging a huge suitcase full of your belongings the whole time!
6. There will be event workers located all around the site at all times that you can go to for help. If you’re lost, or if you’re unsure of anything, don’t hesitate to ask.
7. There will also be first aiders and emergency services in case of any emergencies.
8. Although there are people there to help, make sure you look after yourself! It’s important that you stay safe.
9. If you’re under 18, make sure you are accompanied by an adult at all times.
10. HAVE FUN! Festivals are there to enjoy, so relax and enjoy the music and atmosphere – but remember our top tips to stay safe.
The All-in-One Adventure Competition
If you are heading to a festival this summer - we'd love to see your photos!
Every month we give you the chance to WIN a £100 gift voucher to spend here at The All-in-One Company.
All you have to do is send us a photo or video of you wearing your All-in-One Company Onesie while out on your Onesie Adventures.
It’s so easy to enter, you can send us your photos and videos of you in your All-in-One Company Onesies on;
Email us: email@example.com
Don't forget to use the hashtag: